The steps to do this are explained in the GitHub docs, but we also wanted to highlight the steps below so you don't have to leave this window 😀
In the top right corner of your GitHub dashboard, click your profile picture and then click the "Your organizations" button:
2. In your organizations area, click "Settings" next to the specific organization you'll be granting access to:
3. In the left sidebar, click "Third-party access:"
4. Next to the Kiro application, click "Review:"
5. Once you review the information with the Kiro application, click "Grant access:"
6. Once it's approved, your teammate will receive an email confirmation and they can continue onboarding to Kiro 🤸 Also, if they're not already, they'll need to be admin of specific repos for the Kiro PR Coach to work.
We're here for you, so if you run into any issues, drop us an email at [email protected] or hit the messenger icon in the bottom right corner and we'll be more than happy to sort it out for you.