If you're an Admin of your GitHub organization, head over here.
If you're not an Admin, you're in the right place 😀
1. Head to over to the Kiro app and click the 'Log in with GitHub' button:
2. You'll then be taken to the GitHub OAuth screen. Click the blue 'Request' button first:
3. When you've completed the access with your GitHub Admin, then click the green 'Authorize Kiro-Development' button:
4. After authorizing Kiro in the app interface, you'll be taken to the repo selection screen. As a reminder, make sure you're an admin of the repos below, before selecting and continuing to the PR Coach dashboard:
If you don't see your repos listed, try refreshing the list of give us a shout at [email protected]
5. Once your repos have been selected, click 'Continue' and then you're all ready to rock it! 🤘
We're here for you, so if you run into any issues, drop us an email at [email protected] we'll be more than happy to sort it out for you.